Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Yummy Bar Cupcakes



Yummy Bar Cupcakes:

Ingredients:
Refrigerated Cookie Dough (Chocolate Chip)
Brownie Mix (and batter requirements)
12 Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, or chunks of any other candy you prefer

Method:

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

2. In a greased cupcake pan, place one section of cookie dough per well. Place Peanut Butter Cup small side up in each well.

3. Prepare your favorite brownie batter as directed. Pour about 1/8 cup of brownie batter over each well, being careful not to overfill.

4. Bake for 18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted (into just the brownie part) comes out clean, or close to clean. Serve warm.

I still have to get all of the nutrition information to you guys sometime soon. I promise I will get on that, probably someday that I wont be cooking.

I hope you enjoy! Alissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment