Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Today's Makeup 8-14-2012


This is what it looks like from a profile.


E.L.F. Eye shadow Palette
For my eyes, I used the top left white as a highlight.
As a base, I used the brassy eye shadow diagonally down-right from the yellow.
For filling in my brows, I use a brown on the bottom row. (Fourth from left.)


After everything but the lipstick is on, I liberally apply translucent powder. 
(Even over the eyes.)


Before Foundation, I liberally apply face cream to my extremely dry face.



For eyeliner, I used Estee Lauder's Artist Eye Pencil in 01 Softsmudge Black.



I used Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation in 02 Calming Fair (VF.)



These are the brushes I use.
Left: Eyeshadow
Middle: Brows
Right: Translucent Powder
These are all Limited Edition Bamboo Sonia Kashuk Brushes from Target. 
(They came with a pretty boring palette that I have since discarded)


Finally, my lipstick (haha, it matches my mom's comforter.)
This is Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick in 131 Ginger Rose, a now discontinued color.
Demure, Sparkling Cider, and Blushing Nude work as good substitutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment