Friday, August 17, 2012

Hermione- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince










Hermione Granger Hair and Makeup:
As seen in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince


For the Hair:
What you need:
Two hair ties for day 1
Hair clip or tie for sectioning hair
Triple Barrel, Crimper, Weaver set on high heat

Day 1:
Take a shower, or thoroughly wet your hair. Make two braids in your hair.
Sleep on it. (It's okay if a lot of it falls out.)

Day Two:
Set your styler to high heat.
Section off hair to bottom half. 
Crimp where necessary.
Repeat with top half, making sure you have a side part.
Pin where necessary.


Makeup:
What you'll need:
Moisturizer
Foundation
Cream Eye Shadow for lids
Brown Eye Shadow for brows
Black Eye Liner for tight lining
Blush/ All Over Glow
Light Pink Lipstick


Blend your favorite moisturizer into your dry areas.


Apply your favorite Foundation. I use Clinique's Redness Solutions to give my 
face the creamy appearance of Hermione's 'nice skin.' (Get the joke, anyone?)


Apply a cream Eye Shadow (i.e. Virgin) all over your lid.


Fill in your eyebrows (if necessary) with a brown Eye Shadow. (I used Hustle)


Here's the palette I used. (Beware, it's really expensive, but worth the money!)


Line your lids with Black or Brown Liner. (I used Softsmudge Black from Estee Lauder)


Apply Blush or All Over Glow to the apples of your cheeks. (I used L'Oreal)


Finally, apply a Light Pink lipstick and a clear to light pink gloss if you prefer.
I used Revlon's Ginger Rose. DISCONTINUED COLOR. :(

I hope you enjoy! AND

I'm doing cupcakes today!! YAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment