Thursday, August 16, 2012

Daenerys Targaryen Makeup




Daenerys Targaryen Makeup:

What I used, in order this time.


First, apply a cream or moisturizer to your face.
(I have an extremely dry face, so I let mine sit for 10-15 minutes, like a mask.)


Apply a Redness Reducing foundation, or your favorite foundation.
I used Clinique Redness Solution in Calming Fair.



Next, I used my Too Faced Glamour To Go Dream Edition Palette for my eyes and brows.
I used the Silvery Cream under my gold brush handle for my lids.
I used the brown to the right of the handle for lining my eyes, and for my brows.


Next, I used some Maybelline Fit Me Concealer around my nose. (It was EXTREMELY red and irritated.)


Next I used all over glow to add a little flush to my cheeks. 
It seems counter intuitive to a redness reduction, but I later realized that she had a little blush on her cheeks.



Finally, I added a little touch of Estee Lauder's Rose Tea.

And there you have it! Next, I'll be doing Hermione's Yule Ball Hair and Makeup. I'm also swatching Urban Decay's Naked Palette and E.L.F.'s 100 palette.



The makeup brushed I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment